May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Looking Forward to Sunday

My Saturday, as usual, was all about running errands.  But today was especially jammed.  I had eleven stops planned and completed ten.  It'll be so nice in the summer to be able to spread out errands throughout the week.  And next school year, I might consider a couple runs a week with Jonah since he'll be down to one nap a day instead of two.  When the time comes, I'll decide if freeing up some of my Saturday is worth hoisting a toddler in and out of a car seat and shopping cart.

Now I'm looking forward to Sunday.  Dad is visiting mom today with my brother instead of with me tomorrow.  They're going to my grandniece's birthday party afterward.  So I've decided to take a weekend off from visiting mom, and we have nothing else planned.  I'm actually giddy just thinking about a full day of no necessary chores, commitments, or appointments.  I honestly can't remember the last time that happened when I wasn't on vacation or sick in bed.  Finally, a lazy Sunday.

No comments: