May 2018

May 2018

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thanks, Jillian Michaels!

I completed Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred six weeks ago.  Since then, I've been doing the workout 1-2 times a week.  Approximately 30 percent of the 28-minute routine involves a variety of squats.  I've been gardening all week and those squats are paying off!

For the first time in years, I have nearly no pain after hours of ripping weeds out, trimming bushes, and digging holes.  I also seem to have more energy and greater mobility than I remember from recent years of yard care.  I haven't gotten an younger, so it has to be Jillian's workout.

As a result, this could possibly be the year I actually plant and tend the annuals I dream about every March.  This weekend the temperatures are supposed to be in the 80s.  Time to hit the garden centers!


*9 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**33 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: