May 2018

May 2018

Monday, April 25, 2011

Preparing for the Royal Wedding

I'm seriously considering getting up at 4:00 A.M. Friday to see the Royal Wedding live.  I think if I sleep until 7:00 A.M. or 8:00 A.M., I'll feel as if I missed everything.  That sounds crazy, I know, but I'm betting there are others feeling the same way.  Of course, if I had to watch Jonah and Elliott this Friday, I would not have much of a choice.  But since Grandma Daycare will be closed, I now have the luxury of a day that doesn't require as much energy.

This morning I went to Charter's website and searched Royal Wedding.  I then set Moxi to record all the HD shows, including two channels broadcasting live during the ceremony. That's when the anxiety began to set in.  It has only happened a couple of times, but I have had problems with Moxi.  It was mostly operator error, but I would hate it if that happened Friday morning.  And, yes, I know there will be recaps upon recaps as well as many repeats, but that's just not feeling good enough.

I'll see how I feel Thursday night and then, again, when the alarm sounds Friday morning. One thing I know for sure, I plan to have a yummy Panera scone for breakfast as I watch the Royal Wedding, whether live or recorded.

No comments: