May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Out of Commission

Between moving and hoisting boxes in the basement and picking up Jonah yesterday, I have a pain in my mid back.  I worked out late yesterday, but found I couldn't do most of the cardio in the 30-Day Shred.  The jumping jacks, butt kicks, and jump rope moves were extremely painful.

Today I'm debating whether to not work out at all or to just do the squats and abdominal exercises, which aren't painful.  I think I could do the stationary bike as an alternative, but it's still buried in the basement bedroom.  In the meantime, I'm continuing to sort and organize stuff in the storage room.

Truthfully, we don't have nearly as much stuff as most people I know.  If we did, I would be so stressed.  I've always liked things neat and tidy.  And, as I get older, it's even more important to my well being to minimize and organize.  For the first time since moving here over 25 years ago, I know exactly what's in the storage room and it makes me so happy :-)


*7 Grandma Days until Spring Break*

No comments: