May 2018

May 2018

Friday, March 25, 2011

More Sifting, Sorting, Organizing

This morning I continued tackling the hobby room.  The bookshelves arrived today. Once they're assembled, I can finish that room.

Yesterday the new queen mattress was delivered.  So I also stripped the twin bed this morning, which means I now have another pile of linens to wash.  We plan to move the queen bed upstairs this evening, so I need to iron the bed skirt this afternoon.

I did take a break today to shop my favorite store, JoAnn's.  I have a 25-percent-off-everything coupon that's good for unlimited visits all weekend.  I got the cupcake boxes I need for next weekend's MS Garage/Bake Sale, and material for the new valance in the boys' room.  Of course, I got a number of other things also.  And unless we get snowed in, I think I'll just have to go back before my coupon expires, especially since I now have more room :-)

No comments: