May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Less Clutter

Once a year, I clean out cupboards, closets, dressers, and storage.  Every time, I feel I'm purging without mercy, getting rid of all things no longer used or needed. Nevertheless, every year I end up with a large pile for our annual MS fundraising garage sale, or to donate to a charity, or to simply throw away or recycle.

I know the biggest reason I always have excess stuff is because, as time goes by, things lose their value.  Things I thought I had to hold on to for sentimental reasons, or because I might need them some day, eventually are no longer worth the space they take up.

And then there are always things that have been replaced with an improved model. Or things no longer needed due to advanced technology.  In other words, there will always be stuff to purge, which lifts my spirits :-)


*5 Grandma Days until Spring Break!*

No comments: