May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, January 27, 2011

No Longer A Night Person

I love not feeling like a slug!  I've only been doing the 30-Day Shred for three days, but feel so much better.  No matter how much sitting or eating I do the rest of the day, I feel OK knowing I had a good workout in the morning.

Many moons ago I was a night person.  I loved sleeping until 9:00 A.M. and not going to bed until midnight or 1:00 A.M.  I think I became a true morning person when I started watching Elliott.  Before then, I may have had to get up early but I hated it.

Now I like getting up around 7:00 A.M. and I'm usually in bed by 10:00 P.M.  As that change occurred, I found it more and more difficult to workout in the evenings.  It's now best for me to workout before noon.  Knowing that simplifies things.  There's no debate or putting it off. If it's going to happen, it needs to happen in the morning.


(Day 3 of 30-Day Shred:  Surprisingly 50% less sore this morning and workout was slightly less strenuous.)

No comments: