May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mac App Store

I've gone from overwhelmed to depressed.  It's just impossible for me to keep up with new technology.

I just got an iPad last October.  Very slowly I'm adding apps, trying to be extremely selective.  Most of them were free.  But, nevertheless, facing so many icons every time I "unlock" my iPad makes me anxious.  Truth is, no matter how selective I try to be, I've downloaded several apps that I've never even opened.  My iPad's becoming almost as frustrating as my clothes closet.  Both are cluttered with unused items.

And now there's a Mac App Store.  More options.  More to learn.  I'm sure many people are extremely excited about the release.  But it has pushed me into a depression.  However I know I'll shake it in a day or two.  I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm way ahead of a lot of people my age.

No comments: