May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Golden Bricks

After visiting mom, Elliott came over to play Legos.  We now have a conference table set up downstairs to hold all the Harry Potter sets I'm building.  Currently I'm working on the newest castle.

My next set will be Diagon Alley which was released January 1.  It's the largest Harry Potter set ever made and includes three buildings, numerous minifigures, and a nice assortment of accessories. Since the final movie in the series premieres this summer, I'm afraid Diagon Alley may be the last "new" HP Lego set.

I could kick myself for not buying all the sets offered with each movie release.  Some of my older sets are now being sold on Ebay and Amazon for several hundred dollars more than I paid.  And it doesn't seem to matter if they're not in unopened boxes!  In retrospect, I clearly should have invested in Legos instead of stock.

No comments: