May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Use for iPad So Far

Jim, dad, and I visited mom today.  Dad and mom's wedding anniversary is this Friday. Since I won't be visiting again until next Sunday, we celebrated their 61 years together today.  I made a card with pictures of their three great-grandchildren, and brought bite-size cheesecakes for everyone.  The highlight of today's visit, however, was the viewing of several videos using my iPad.

I discovered last week that Bethesda has WiFi.  Now I can share videos of the boys with mom and dad, and it will give us something to do during our visits.  Today we watched videos from Christmas Eve and Day.  Hearing Jonah laughing, all the staff members gathered round. It was probably the brightest spot in their work day, which I'm glad to have provided. All the people who work in Bethesda's demetia wing are angels in my book.

I got the iPad as a birthday gift back in October.  Little by little I'm finding myself using it more and more.  But today's use is the best I've found so far.

No comments: