May 2018

May 2018

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Rough Day

Today was another rough day.  Jonah and Elliott together are exhausting.

Alone, Elliott is a lot of fun.  We can now enjoy many activities together such as playing Legos and doing craft projects.  Even Jonah is typically OK alone.  Unlike Elliott at the same age, Jonah is usually able to entertain himself with toys while I watch TV or surf the internet.

But together, the only time I get any peace is when Jonah is napping.  That's because Elliott just cannot leave Jonah alone.  It drives me crazy!  I truly believe Elliott loves Jonah, but any hugging or kissing inevitably ends badly.  Thank goodness Jonah takes good naps.

Tonight Elliott is spending the night.  We're going to watch Harry Potter and eat popcorn.  In the morning I'll make pancakes.  And if we get more snow, papa and Elliott will build a snowman.

I find kids much more fun once they can walk and talk.  Babies are a lot of work!

No comments: