May 2018

May 2018

Monday, December 20, 2010

Stomach Virus

Found out this morning that Emily and Elliott are down with a stomach virus. I had heard that there's one going around. Fortunately it seems to only last 24-30 hours. I'm praying Jim and I don't get it. However, if we do, I hope it happens no later than Wednesday. I don't want to disappoint anyone by having to reschedule Christmas Eve.

We did safely get through today's holiday event, the staff lunch. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food, especially dessert. But I've yet to find anyone who doesn't like creme brulee :-)

With clean up done, I now need to workout plus finish wrapping presents, adding bows and tags. The holidays are hectic enough, but now I'm feeling more pressure not knowing if or when I might go down with a stomach virus!

No comments: