May 2018

May 2018

Friday, December 10, 2010

Legos and Cookies

Since it's Friday, I watched both grandsons all day.  They were good, but it's still a lot of work.  By the end of the week I'm exhausted and ready to be kid-free for at least 24 hours.

Elliott spent most of the day playing with my Harry Potter Lego sets.  I'm thrilled that he's enjoying them and likes Harry Potter.  He even role plays at school with one of his friends during recess.  Of course, since Elliott's four, he's only seen the first two movies of which I fast-forwarded through all the scary parts.

During one of Jonah's naps, Elliott and I made Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies.  To save time and minimize mess, I used a store-bought refrigerated dough.  Elliott had fun and the cookies tasted fine, but next time I'll make my own dough, which I'm sure will taste and look better.

Now I'm sending hubby to Clancey's for burgers.  And the rest of the night I plan to spend in my PJs watching several episodes of Mad Men.  Let the weekend begin!

No comments: