May 2018

May 2018

Monday, December 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Today was my first time out of the house since last Wednesday.  And the only reason it happened was because I had a couple of returns and wanted something good to eat without having to cook it.  Jim and I are still recovering.  Deciding what our stomachs can handle is tricky enough without also having to prepare it.

The roads are clear and I experienced no crowds.  Nevertheless, I was glad to return home despite the fact that I spent all afternoon preparing documents for the company taxes.

I just like being home.  I've worked hard to make our home inviting and comfortable.  Plus I never run out of things to do.  I have an entire room dedicated to crafting.  I have a well equipped kitchen.  I have workout equipment.  I have a 40" HD flat screen with Bose sound system.  I have high-speed internet.  I guess that's why I always look forward to shorter days and cold temps.  They're good excuses for staying home.

No comments: