May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Big Shopping Day

Apparently the Saturday before Christmas is a big shopping day. Last Saturday I experienced no crowds. Today was a bit crazy. My errands included four retail stores, two grocery stores, and the post office. I'm exhausted. But I hopefully have everything I need for Monday's lunch and Christmas Eve.

And I'm not the only one tired. Every night after I go to bed, Rupert (our cat) takes over my spot on the couch. For the last several days, however, he's been beating me to it. I imagine it's either because lately I'm not able to watch TV until after 7:30 P.M.; it gets dark so early these days; or his secondary spot on the basement couch is too cold. Whatever the reason, it's 8:00 P.M. and he's not budging. Oh well, actually I don't mind turning in early myself tonight.

No comments: