May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

It's been a movie weekend for us. Today we say Star Wars: The Force Awakens in IMAX 3D. To my surprise, it was 100% better than I expected. It's just that, when something's promoted as much as Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been, it usually never lives up to all the hype. But I'm betting true Star Wars fans are very happy this weekend.

Since I'm not a science fiction fan, however, I enjoyed yesterday's movie (Creed) more. But I'm glad I saw the new Star Wars movie, too, if for no other reason than to see familiar faces. Plus, by seeing the movie in IMAX today, AMC gave hubby and I each an exclusive poster I'm sure some Star Wars fans I know will love.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Glad to hear that! I was hoping that after the first movie I loved that there would finally be another one that was anywhere near as good. (Can you tell I wasn't overly impressed with the other five--LOL!) Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm positive if you have Star Wars fans in the family they will love the posters. :)