May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Completely Mystified

For the last week, I've been slowly working my way through the first season of Criminal Minds. I'm a little over half way through and I'm still completely mystified. How on earth is this series currently in its tenth season?

None of the regulars, or extras, can act one iota. It's so bad it's as if it has to be a joke and they're all not acting on purpose. Seriously, this show has some of the worse acting I've ever seen.

And what makes the bad acting even more disturbing is the fact Criminal Minds could be entertaining. The premise is good and the story lines are interesting. Is that why it's lasted so long?

I just don't get it. I surely must be missing something. And that's why, until I get hooked on something else, sadly, I'll probably keep watching.

1 comment:

Rita said...

I remember checking it out when it first came on and passing. I can't really remember why now, but that may have been it. Recently I've had people mention how they like it so much?? Maybe it gets better?? It is way down on my priority list of shows to check out--LOL!