May 2018

May 2018

Monday, December 15, 2014

December Daily – December 15

Yesterday the grandsons had their annual professional photos taken. They all turned out great, which is unusual when dealing with two rambunctious boys.

I was eager to get my copies because I wanted to update my photo wreath. I started the wreath with Elliott's first Christmas in 2006. As the years past, I got a little melancholy when I looked at the wreath each year and saw how quickly Elliott was growing. Then Jonah arrived for Christmas 2010 and, along with a little melancholy, I began having fun comparing Jonah to his brother. For example, this year, comparing Jonah's fifth Christmas to Elliott's fifth Christmas, it appears Jonah's going to have a much rounder face than his brother's. Even though Elliott had the cutest round face as a baby and toddler as you can see in his 10-month photo to the left of the bow.


It's a fun project and one I look forward to bringing out each year.


1 comment:

Rita said...

What a sweet idea. I have never seen anything like that before. :)