May 2018

May 2018

Monday, September 29, 2014

A Walk Among the Tombstones

Saturday hubby and I saw A Walk Among the Tombstones. I liked watching Liam Neeson, but I would have preferred to see him in a less disturbing movie.

A lot of the action was hard to believe, such as people getting up and walking after being shot several times, but overall the acting was good. And thank goodness the director didn't feel the need to show every gory detail. I mean, when a knife comes down you know there's going to be blood. I don't need to actually see it.

Overall, I agree with the current IMBd.com rating of 7 out of 10.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I have that one in my "saved" section on Netflix for when it is released on DVD. I, too, usually really enjoy Liam Neeson and so I try to watch everything he's in. This one sounds okay. So many movies are quite graphic and violent, so I am glad to hear they didn't go overboard on it in this one. :)