May 2018

May 2018

Monday, February 10, 2014

When It Rains. . .

First the heater needed a $300 repair. Next, my recumbent stationary bike quit and it cost $150 to replace it. Then the vehicle issues began.

Late last week, the windshield on hubby's truck cracked. I'm guessing the repair will cost at least $300. And, on Saturday, I found one of my tires flat. While my car was in the shop, I had them investigate a new noise that had developed. Turns out I had a significant leak in the power steering pump. (Wondered what was causing that puddle in the garage!) Total cost of repairs, including a new tire, was nearly $700.

And, as if that wasn't enough, yesterday the garage door cracked beyond repair. A new one will be installed on Wednesday for $900.

Yep, when it rains it pours. Pray it lets up soon!

No comments: