May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

And Another (Half) Snow Day

As expected, the snow started falling heavily around 11:00 a.m., so school closed at noon. If we get the predicted eight inches by midnight, tomorrow may be another full Snow Day.

At this point, I'm the only person I know who's not tired of snow and winter. As long as our heater keeps working and none of our utilities fail, I'm still very content staying at home. I do wish my new recumbent bike was here, but fortunately I got a great gym workout yesterday morning.

Before my daughter picked up Jonah today, we had great fun working on Valentine's Day cards and decorations. We also strung Cheerios on pipe cleaners shaped like hearts to hang in the trees for the birds. It was a good Jonah Day and I'm one very happy grandma!


1 comment:

Rita said...

I realize that I don't have to be out in the cold winter like I used to, but I always loved it even when I did. Maybe not so much the scraping of ice off the car windows (lol!) but pretty much everything else.

Nothing better than a good grandma day!! Sounds wonderful to me. ;)