May 2018

May 2018

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lovin' Groupon

I'm starting to love Groupon.com.  A few weeks ago, I got $20 to spend at a local pizzeria for $10. I ended up paying nothing, however, because Groupon had just sent me a $10 credit.  And last week I bought an $89 massage at my favorite spa for $39.  But, again, I ended up paying $10 less, just $29, because Groupon had sent me another $10 credit.

Today I got a $50 iTunes gift card for $40.  It was good timing, because I'll be purchasing one or two movies to download to my iPad for the upcoming trip to New York City.  No Groupon credit this time, but still a nice offer.

I used to just delete the Groupon.com daily email offers, because, in the beginning, the offers didn't interest me.  Not anymore!  Now I look forward to my daily Groupon email.  Who doesn't like saving money!

(FYI, yesterday I added some of my Halloween cards to DGPaperDesigns.)

No comments: