May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Business?

I can't believe it's Tuesday already, which means I haven't posted for five days.  I've had the usual stuff keeping me busy. . .the grandsons, the business, mom, housekeeping, and on and on.  But the real reason I haven't been posting regularly is because I've been spending hours paper crafting.

For the last few weeks, if I'm not making a card in my free time, I'm watching another YouTube tutorial.  I really appreciate all the talented people who take the time to make and share videos.  I've learned so much my mind is spinning with ideas.  And I must be improving, because I recently had someone ask if I could make 50 Christmas cards.

I'm not ready for mass production, but it certainly got me thinking.  Once things settle after the sale of our business and the holidays, I should find myself with extra time.  It might be nice to make a little money doing something I enjoy.  Now wouldn't that be sweet!


No comments: