May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Girls Come, Girls Go

While I was coloring with my 2-year-old grandson this afternoon, he took the opportunity to tell me about his friend, Natalie, at daycare.  Jonah goes to daycare Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I asked if he was going to play with Natalie tomorrow and I got an enthusiastic "yea!"

Because Jonah is so physical and athletic, I thought he would hang more with the boys.  But it looks like he's following in his older brother's footsteps.  Until this year, Elliott always had a school girlfriend. . . in play school, preschool, and kindergarten.

So far this year, however, there's no first grade girlfriend.  And now Elliott's saying he's never getting married.  When dealing with children, things change quickly.  If it's not a physical race, it's a mental one.  Working to keep up with my grandsons will hopefully keep me young.  That is if it doesn't wear me out!

No comments: