May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Looking Forward to Summer

It's hard to believe the school year ends in just three weeks.  I'm not nearly as stressed as I was by this time last year.  It's been a big help having Jonah in daycare two days a week.  It's amazing how much I can get done in two week days without kids.  And I love not having to do all my chores and run all my errands just on weekends.

I'm also not watching both boys on Fridays this school year, which is a huge relief.  Last year I hated Fridays, and was completely wiped out by the end of the day.  Alone, each boy is manageable and fun.  Together, they are wild and out of control.  It's not an enjoyable experience for any of us.

And now I'm looking forward to sleeping in more often and taking things a little slower.  Grandma is ready for summer vacation!

No comments: