May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Success With YouTube

Yesterday I did a search for baby card ideas and ended up on YouTube.  Of course, as these things go, one link led to another and another and another, and, before I knew it, I'd been watching videos for an hour.  My head is now spinning with card-making ideas.

I'm very excited to have found another inspirational source for paper-crafting.  Before yesterday, I had never spent much time on YouTube.  But I've finally found several contributors who do good succinct presentations.  And, fortunately, with crafting, if the visual presentation is good, it doesn't matter what language the presenter is using.

In fact, I watched most of the videos on mute.  So now I have yet another activity I can do while also watching television.  The internet is a multi-tasker's dream!

1 comment:

Blinkdawg said...

YouTube really leaped up a notch a year or two ago. Before that it was mostly junk, but now there's all kinds of incredible stuff hosted there.