May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wardrobe Purge, Again

Yesterday was the first day of Spring Break.  I spent most of it purging my wardrobe.  There are now five full trash bags in the dining room waiting for the first charity that calls.  How does this happen?

I absolutely hate clutter and disorganization.  So I go through my wardrobe several times a year, getting rid of items that no longer work or I no longer like.  It stands to reason, therefore, I shouldn't have much to toss at any one time.  Yet, somehow, every wardrobe purge produces several bags for charity.

But I did expect this purge to be bigger than most.  I got rid of several summer styles I'd been wearing for a number of years.  I'm ready for a change and just in time for the date with my shopping buddy next Saturday.  Out with the old, in with the new!


March 1-16 - No "junk" food.

No comments: