May 2018

May 2018

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shape Wear Convert?

I have a friend who wears a bodysuit bra year round.  There's no way it isn't hot in the summer time.  Nevertheless, she'll wear it even when temperatures are over 90 degrees because it makes her feel slim.

Personally, I find shape wear terribly uncomfortable.  Until recently, the closest I came to shape wear was my one-piece swimsuit, which honestly does make me look slightly slimmer.  But last week I bought my first pair of Spanx, hoping to eliminate VPLs (visible panty lines).  I got a full size bigger than I needed, hoping it would then not be too tight.

I guess time will tell if I really hate VPLs enough to succumb to wearing shape wear regularly.  Odds are I'll end up deciding a little VPL doesn't look that bad after all.  Either that or I'll just start wearing baggier cloths!

No comments: