May 2018

May 2018

Monday, February 6, 2012

Amazing iPod Nano

I've been looking for ways to workout on days I watch Jonah.  We walk the neighborhood when it's not raining and the temperature is over 60 degrees.  It's the other days that are challenging.

After some research, I found the City of Ballwin's indoor fitness center, The Pointe, still offers babysitting for just $4 for a two-hour period.  Jonah's brother used that service when he was little, so I know it's nice.  And I think Jonah will enjoy the change.

But, if I'm going to walk the track or ride the stationary bike at The Pointe, I'll need some entertainment.  So I started looking online at the iPod Nano.  Before making a decision, however, I wanted to see one in person, which is what I did today at Target.

Holy cow!  How can something so small and light weight hold and do so much?  I'm honestly a little concerned about losing it.  Nevertheless, I do believe I'll soon be purchasing another amazing Apple product.

No comments: