May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Battling a Cold

A couple of weeks ago, I thought I was getting sick.  Turns out I was having sneezing fits due to some sort of allergy.  But now, for sure, I have a cold, which started yesterday.

While everyone around me has been sick, off an on, for months, this is my first illness of the season, so I shouldn't complain.  Nevertheless, I am.  I'll be flying in a few days, which is miserable to do with a head cold.

My plan is to take regular doses of Zicam and AirBorne for the next several days, which has shorten the duration of colds I've had in the past.  And I'll be packing nasal spray to take only before boarding the plane.

I've been looking forward to our short winter getaway for weeks.  I'm determined not to let a cold ruin it.

No comments: