May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zapped

I feel absolutely zapped of energy this morning.  It must be the letdown from the adrenaline rush of dealing with the sewer pipe emergency.  It's extremely unusual for me or Jim to sleep past 7:00 a.m. But, this morning, we both slept until 8:00 a.m. and, even then, had to force ourselves out of bed.

I'm now looking at today's to-do list, thinking all of it can wait for at least another day.  Hopefully, however, my morning coffee will kick in soon and I'll manage to get at least something done today.

At least the Christmas tree is finally out of the family room.  I took the ornaments off weeks ago, but the tree had no where to go while the basement was in chaos.  Finally, late yesterday afternoon, we were able to take it downstairs.

I'm just so over January 2012 already.  At this point, I'm simply hoping we get through the rest of it without any more surprises.

No comments: