May 2018

May 2018

Monday, January 30, 2012

Where's the Snow?

It's currently 65 degrees, which is the high temperature predicted for tomorrow too.  After that, the next two weeks are showing temps in the 40s and 50s.

I'm happy that, so far this winter, the heater hasn't been running continuously.  And I appreciate that the warmer weather is keeping our pest control business busier than normal for this time of year.  However, I'll be sad if this is the year of no snow, and I'm not the only one.

Most of the local people I've talk to about the weather are also missing the snow.  I think it's because, when you live in the midwest, you expect four seasons.  And, let's be honest, it's just not winter without some snow.

One snow storm that drops 4-6" is all I need.  I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those "be careful what you wish for" things!

No comments: