May 2018

May 2018

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Fairy Tale (Hopefully)

The alarm sounded at 3:50 A.M.  I turned it off and got up at 5:30 A.M. instead.  I then made my coffee and heated the muffin I baked for the occasion.  I had planned to get a Panera scone, but found a British recipe for Strawberry and Cream Muffins.

Next I had to somehow turn on the television without seeing the picture.  First I shut off the sound.  Then I draped a throw over the screen as I turned on the set and navigated Moxi, through a peep hole, to the pre-show.  Success!  I was now set to watch the Royal Wedding "live" on my schedule.

I just saw "the kiss" on the balcony.  Catherine is a beautiful bride.  Disney could not have cast her part better.  In fact, the whole event to this point seems like a Disney production. Lets hope the union of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is more fairy tale than not.  That would be so refreshing and inspiring.

No comments: