May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Big Projects Completed

This morning I completed two big projects in the home office.

I finally shredded all the no-longer-needed 2010 business documents.  It seems that project could have been completed sooner.  However, I was dealing with a large pile of papers and a small shredder.  I shredded two-thirds yesterday and the remainder this morning.  

The bigger task was organizing the files of completed home improvement projects.  I consider myself an extremely organized person, but I've been remiss in this area.  I think I put it off so long because I couldn't decide on the approach.  I finally just bought a large three-ring binder and page protectors.  This morning I spent nearly three hours going through files, folders, and envelopes, sifting out what really was important.  Now everything's in a white binder clearly marked -- Home Improvement.  

I think I'll treat myself to lunch out on my way to the recycle bin :-)

No comments: