May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Too Hot For March

It's supposedly only 72 degrees right now, but I'm sweating after taking Jonah for a walk. The predicted high is 78.  I find anything in the 70s warm, so temperatures nipping at 80 are hot.  The 10-day forecast is for a 5-6 day stretch in the 70s, then back to the 50s.  It's typical midwest weather.  I've lived here all my life and still find it annoying!

Spring break starts at 2:30 P.M. today when Emily picks up Jonah for his one-year well visit.  My plan for tomorrow is to clean bathrooms and move all the boys' books and games downstairs. The designer is coming in the afternoon to measure the hall bathroom for the remodel.  But before the day begins, I hope to have slept an extra hour, which is how I think all vacations should begin :-)

No comments: