May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feeling Sleepy

This morning I'm feeling sleepy.  I slept well last night, but think getting up early is catching up with me.  During Spring Break, I slept an extra 30-45 minutes in the morning.  I'm also still adjusting to Day Light Savings time.

Jonah is also sleepy these days.  Yesterday's morning nap was 5.5 hours!  Then after barely 1.5 hours, he was ready for his second nap, which was two hours.  I've always said that Jonah seems to need an incredible amount of sleep, but this week's nap schedule has been amazing.  At first I thought he was  just catching up from lost naps last week.  But now I agree with Papa and think Jonah's going to have a growth spurt soon.  (He's currently in the 70 percentile for height and weight.)

When Jonah's awake, he continues to be extremely active.  He's always on the move and still athletically inclined.  He also loves bouncing to music.  It's no wonder he needs a lot of sleep!

Tomorrow I have both boys, so I hope I'm not as sleepy.  I also hope Jonah continues his long naps schedule.  That way I can spend more one-on-one time with Elliott, who I've only seen for about five minutes in the last two weeks.  I'll never understand how people handle more than two kids at a time!


*15 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**39 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: