May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Catching Up On Sleep

Over Spring Break, Jonah's family drove to Disney World.  They split the drive over three days each way to make it easier on the boys.  However, Jonah does not sleep well in the car.  The longest nap he took was 45 minutes.  And then while they were in Disney World, he often didn't take a morning or afternoon nap.

Jonah clearly missed a lot of sleep last week and is now catching up.  Yesterday he slept 3.5 hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon.  And this morning he's again working on a long morning nap.

Watching a toddler who takes good naps certainly makes the job easier. Nevertheless, I feel as if "my wings have been clipped."  I can't leave the house on a whim.  And I can't start a major project because I never know when Jonah will wake up.  That's why I frantically pushed through my to-do list last week.  And why I'm, for at least a few days, enjoying catching up on my own down time.


*17 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**41 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: