May 2018

May 2018

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ninjago Invasion

Elliott's passion for skeletons has taken us on a new path.  The week before Christmas he exchanged a duplicate gift for a Lego set that included a skeleton.  It was a Ninjago set but Elliott was only interested in the skeleton.  That is until the Lego catalog came.  We soon learned that Ninjago was a new 2011 Lego theme.  And after viewing the online videos, Elliott found that the Ninjago enemy is lots of -- skeletons!

The invasion continued with my latest Harry Potter Lego order.  It included a free Ninjago minifigure keychain and a flyer about the series premiere on Cartoon Network.  Two episodes aired this morning.  And, even though I was home alone, I watched because I knew Elliott would.  I have to admit it's a cute story line and I see the appeal.  It wasn't long before Elliott called with a new birthday wish list.

So, on my day off, I watched cartoons, placed online orders with Amazon and Lego, and picked up several Ninjago items at Target.  I'm clearly a grandma.

No comments: